View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 12, 2007, 8:33 PM
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvinggryphon View Post
^^^
I totally understand but what I was trying to point out was his abject self-righteousnous when it came to Austin over San Antonio.......both of which are similar in many aspects.....imo anyway. If I had the time/energy to be half the troll he is I would dig up some ancient postings to prove my point. Alas I'm not that dedicated........not even for the sake of argument because I myself am anti-sprawl and I detest the way our city council by request of the 1997 "Review for bringing SA into the 21st century" was pushing for headquarters to be located downtown while at the sametime giving ginormous taxbreaks to companies to relocate to suburban campuses. Sorry for my rant.
That's understandable. As a moderator now it's my job to not allow certain posts, ones that bash a city or personally attack someone. As a result, I read every new post made on the forum in this section and other Texas related threads/posts to screen for them. If I ever miss anything, or if you feel like someone is out of line, always feel free to send me a PM about it, and I'll look into it. This doesn't mean however that any time someone has a negative view of a place that their post should be deleted. Obviously there are cases when it's just personal opinion, and that's fine.