View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 19, 2020, 5:10 AM

Updating the landscape

Well, I tried. After getting my med refills and finishing my Spring Planting, I used Denver Infills's Roundups as a source looking for new projects that were either leasing or pre-leasing units. BTW, I love the new Roundup format.

If there was one out there then I missed it (entirely possible). It appears that over the summer there will be several new apartments far enough along for pre-leasing or even leasing their 1st units. By the end of the year others will join in.

If they could permit these projects in half the current time it takes there could be a lot more projects under construction. Not really criticizing the process so much as just recognizing that there's a ton of projects moving slowly through the approval process.

The other factor if you think about it is that in recent years the projects are often double the size of a few years ago - certainly in their vertical profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dirt View Post
Well, I've been here since 1992 and all I know is that the version of vBulletin used by Skyscraperpage hasn't been updated since then. I'm surprised that this site is even still up because it feels like it's being held up by rubber bands and popsicle sticks.
I know.