View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 16, 2010, 12:10 PM
BANNED

^this seems an industrial confusing house and maybe cold or shadowed in some way with those unuseble spaces, but in other hand, simple constructed, clean with materials, cheap and because this very interesting in other hand. Only this yellow does not fit in windows, but i could survive in it, even when maintanance seems very expensive for an easy going house with for good just few objects of furniture inside. At least an advantage not having those many objects inside barrock, neo-classic things of furniture like many carpets to be cleaned. So this minimum i liked, very functional to the daily use, but could be better, more comfortable inside like the marvellous inside appearance of Norman Foster house, even when i didn't liked the outside and the too deep place where is positioned without an infinity swimming pool in front. From Norman Foster house i like only the #2 and #3 photos showing the interior, the rest not. Too difficult anyway to get the coast without a panoramic elevator. Where the pool is on roof, imo should be the covered garage for maybe 4 cars on top of it.