View Single Post
Old Posted May 15, 2008, 1:42 PM
Future God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownTown View Post
Well I'm no expert on real estate and construction and the like, but I really don't understand how people can be so optimistic about this tower thinking it will be built even after all these delays and problems. I am a resident of Nashville, and have been hearing about this tower for quite some time, and all I ever see is more delays and problems etc, and meanwhile several other buildings are going up or have already gone up that I would think have taken away many perspective buyers. Maybe I am just to cynical or something, but I don't see a snowballs chance in hell of this tower being built.
It's not like it's uncommon for towers, especially ones of this scale, to hit continuous roadblocks. I can think of quite a few supertalls that were delayed for years before they finally got built.

So this tower may or may not happen, but in my opinion, the fact that it has been delayed a couple times is not really a reason to consider it dead.

-Bob Marley