View Single Post
Old Posted May 10, 2018, 8:27 PM
Babylon falling

Hugo: That is the big Christian themed hotel being built by some whack job old televangelist just google : Mission Valley Christian hotel. It will have wailing wall replica and a conference center.

The infill that North Park Wizard just posted in East Village is built on top of that shitty little yellow "Historic Home" some people may challenge because it is being built on top of it so that project is not a go yet just saw article on it in UT today. That house is a peace of crap can't believe what gets designated as historic. Especially when there is the gem of a historic residence right next to it on the corner who the hell would pay attention to the little yellow cottage in the back.

Will O' Wisp: Have you heard anything about Bosa moving forward with Pacific Highway and Broadway? I hope that one gets going soon not sure how much a gap filler it would be. Would you guys rather have Manchesters Project with the tall towers to the South and lowers stuff to North (opposite of how it is arranged)? I think for skyline purposes it would be better.