View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 18, 2007, 3:24 PM
Alea Iacta Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasvegas! View Post
There are 7* hotels in Dubai and Milan.

There are 6* hotels in Macau, China, US ...

A quick search on google confirms that there are many others.

---------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as 6 and 7* hotels, trust me, Dubai hotel is a 5* hotel it is just that they offer extra service and facilities.

And Dubai being Dubai they tend to exaggerate things and make everything over dramatic. It is not a 7* hotel it is mare 5* with facilities and services that are just bit extra. You go to Hotel classification Authority and ask them are there 6* or 7* hotels, they'll laugh at you.

Most of these hotels that try to promote as if being better than the rest tend to use marketing tricks and propaganda stunts to make them selves look better and they award themselves 6 or 7*.

No authority will actually award 6 or 7*, there are only 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5* hotel classifications.

BTW have you seen burj al arab hotel, it is most kitsch hotel ever, have you seen interior decor or decorum of that so called 7* hotel, it is awful, I'd never give that hotel 3* to be honest, it is done in very bad taste. But than this is about Glasgow hotel so I better end on that....

It's dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong.Voltaire