View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 2, 2008, 5:41 PM
COGSADCAJA, VP and CGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydoc14 View Post
^^^ I saw it Friday looking down Commerce...it's like a big dead end from that view so it's gonna be great for density. Also saw it coming into DT on I-10 and it's going to be great from that view as well.
Ya, from the west side, it will really impact the skyline tremendously. You probably won't see it from the east side - which makes it the perfect companion to Vidorra, which you can't see from the west side but looks like a beacon from the east.

Just as a throw-it-out-there type of question...who do we think is going to be living at Vistana - and what percentage of the residents might be UTSA-DT folks...?

If the response is really great, this could be the beginning of a small housing boom near UTSA-DT. I was reading their master plan the other day and they are eventually looking for something like 1500 beds down there for students. If the private sector builds them (as in Vistana) we could get some very nice additions to the area. And reaching for that number would give us something like the need for 3 more Vistanas...