View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 8, 2008, 1:18 PM
SR United Balla

1st Annual San Antonio Forum Meet - Saturday July 12th, 11AM!

Alright guys, from what i know this is going to be the first SA forum meet so lets make it a good one. Sorry about the short notice of this, i wanted it to coincide with Kevin's visit so that way he could be our guest of honor!
So the preliminary plan me and Kevin thought of was to meet at 11AM at the base of the Tower of Americas, go up for a bit(9 dollars i believe) and take some pictures, then go on a walk around downtown and see the construction and of course take pictures! Afterwards we could possibly eat lunch somewhere downtown provided that we are not all broke haha.

Rundown:
Where: Base of the Tower of Americas
When: 11AM(ill be there 30 mins early and we'll wait around for stragglers for about 15 mins)
Why: It will be badass!
Activities: Go up the ToA($9), Walk around downtown, chat, eat, take pictures, meet the other forumers in person!

Reminders: This forum meet is open to all SSP forumers, SA and ATX forumers are highly encouraged to attend, physical fighting and petty bickering will not be tolerated and bring a camera!

RSVP: So far me and Kevin will be there for sure, RSVP through this thread to let me know yall will be there so i have some sort of idea on how many people will be attending. If there is going to be a problem in which you cant make it on time but want to meet us later PM me and we can work something out!

I really hope to see everyone there, this event is long overdue!