View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2019, 10:20 PM
BANNED

And let's be clear here. There is no real hatred of Western Canada from those in the east. But there is certainly hatred of eastern Canada from Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Also, just another point about Western Separation. Many include all four western provinces in this. But could someone explain to me how they feel Manitoba and Manitobans would benefit from this? I mean, we are classified as a "have not" province based on economic performances and are basically the forgotten province in the country (this is why I won't give Albertans sympathy because as "badly" as they claim to be treated by Ottawa, they have been treated like royalty compared to us). Should we be stupid enough to join this foolish rebellion, how would it benefit us and make us a stronger province by having law and policy making dictated to us by the kings in Edmonton and/or Calgary? (Because we all know that the capital of this mega faux-pas would be placed in Alberta somewhere) We would still be the whipping boy of the newly formed dominion and treated horribly, probably even worse that we are being treated right now.