View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 25, 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
2015 will see 432 Park and the "shorter" Hudson yards supertall top out at the least and 3WTC will also probably top out then.

2017 will see the Hudson Yards mixed-use tower and the taller north office tower at Hudson Yards top out and I think 2WTC will also have topped out by this time too.

That leaves the Tower Verre, Brookfield's Supertall(s?), Girasole and One Hudson Yards, all of which are likely to top out before 225 W57th is completed in 2018 or 2019, but before any of the towers in the midtown rezoning area begin construction (the earliest starting date for them I see is some time in late 2019 or early 2020), leaving only 15 Penn and 34th and 10th with a schedule that I can't guesstimate beyond the fact that they too will be built some day.
I agree, most to all those projects should be coming up in the near future.

Brookfield's supertalls are in preparation as the is work on the site to cover up the railroads, in preparation for the buildings. But the actual project is trying to get tenants, and of course competing with the Hudson Yards to do so. The Hudson yards by the way, seem to be on top demand for tenants, so many of the buildings in that area should be coming up sooner or later after the South and North towers start to rise. 15 Penn, umm, eh, let's just say that project is having some problems with the general public so we just have to wait and see what happens...