View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 22, 2010, 4:05 PM

Here is email, a thread about San Antonio surpassing San Diego and Philadephia in city proper population. It was closed because they didn't think it was going to happen. Buckeye and the rest of that clan can't come in here, lol.

Hi Paul,

I have no idea what happened to your thread. I am omnipotent, but not omniscient.

-$%^& moderator name cut

[quote]
Paul in S.A TX wrote on 11-16-2004 09:19 PM:
what happened to my thread? it was legite, San Antonio has a chance to pass the cities slightly ahead in city pop.Everyone thinks that because of that S.A is better in my eyes.Thats not true, those are just numbers and ranks.
S.A. is about 40 or 50,000 less than San Diego, we could surpass them beasue they are more landlocked by water and suburbs.

.Philly is only going to lose more population to it's suburbs.I'm sure they are trying to stop that trend but it can't be totally stopped. I know the forumers that said it wouldnt happen, know that it eventually will, they just like to mess with me.Instead they are childish and wanna trash the tread instead of giving reasons why it won't happen,Not one gave at least one reason. Instead
'Oh Paul thinks SA is the best city in the whole wide world" What a crock of poop!

Anyway thanks,
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.