View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 9, 2018, 12:58 PM
Moran supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240glt View Post
^ that’s insane. Down in PV a few years ago we got to see one up close. The scale is impressive.

I never saw the appeal of cruises but I know a number of people whove gone on one, my assistant did an Alaskan cruise last year and loved it. Our retired next door neighbours like to do those European river cruises you see advertized on tv, they really enjoy them
I had the same opinion as you of cruises until I went on one and I can now say it was the most relaxing holiday I've ever had. Somehow it was even better than all inclusive resorts my wife and I have been to, I think the difference is that on a cruise ship you will realize that the outside world really doesn't matter for the short time you are on that boat.

I would say my most difficult decision of the day was what kind of ice cream I was going to have in the afternoon. The food was wonderful and plentiful if one so wished to indulge - about the only indulgence my wife and I had during our cruise was a bottle of bubbly every night enjoyed on our suite's balcony.