View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 4, 2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edale View Post
Don't worry about those fools. People who cheer for the destruction of California to "own the libs" are largely morons who couldn't even spell California. Also, as more people flee CA to other states, the better the odds are of those recipient states becoming blue. See Arizona and Nevada for evidence of this in action.

I will admit that I really hate the political crap I constantly read about coming out of Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and of course Alabama. I can't understand why people would want to live in states with such hateful and backwards political climates. But I would never, ever wish harm or damage to those states. When hurricanes or tornadoes strike those places, I've never considered withholding donations just because their politicians and the majority of the state's population has political views radically different than my own. It's sick to see the other side be so hateful towards California, but not surprising. Just remember, the vast majority of people aren't on those extremes, and try to filter out that shit as best you can. Don't let it get to you.
True. Yea, one Florida guy called Californians "yankees" as an insult because he wasn't happy Californian's were mad he was cheering the wildfires.
That's what we're dealing with, I guess.