View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 9, 2015, 8:33 AM
Loving SA 365 days a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless 1 View Post
He's got a point. You can go weeks without updates or discussion on this site.

We're all pinning our hopes on the Frost Tower, and an unlikely to happen CPS building.
There's a ton of development occurring in the urban core and suburban areas of San Antonio. Tons and tons of stuff.

The only thing stopping people from discussing those developments is themselves.

It's pathetic and sad really.

Go to OKCTalk and see all the activity on that forum and they're literally talking about top golf and mini golf places and five story hotels and restaurants. But that board has members that care enough, even about those small minute developments, that they have constant discussions.

There's hundreds and hundreds of residential units being built in the urban core right now. Not a soul is discussing them.

There's three cranes in the skyline of the urban core, and no talk from anyone.

People want to bitch and complain and compare and that's when the discussions take off. That's again, sad and pathetic.

I try to do my best to stimulate this board by posting content and other things but alas, I think this board was more active when the Grand Hyatt was proposed and then Vidorra.

The amount of development in the urban core at the time was literally those two things. Yet, people were more engaged then they are now.

It is what it is.