View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 10, 2012, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niccanning View Post
Hi all, I noticed signs for new condos to be built (started I believe, actually) at the Blackmarsh/ Topsail intersection in between the Remax and graveyard with the LED lights (souls).

Not sure if this has been discussed, but it looks like there are a few buildings to go up
I havent been in that area in a while, and I didnt hear of these, could you take a picture of the sign? what do they look like?

I have noticed a new condo building going up on topsail road, I think near the intersecion of Brookfeild road. looks nice too

In other news
Quarry Approved

Quote:
The City of St. John's has approved a controversial quarry that borders Foxtrap. At a public hearing, residents of Conception Bay South voiced opposition to the project on Incinerator Road because of the effect they believe it will have on nearby water systems like Nut Brook and the Kelligrews River. Capital Ready Mix already has a pit that would have to be remediated before a new gravel quarry is started. Council is confident the clean-up will happen, but if not, the city says it will do it itself.
http://www.vocm.com/newsarticle.asp?...22276&latest=1