View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 6, 2023, 5:50 PM
Volatile Pacivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Mtl View Post
Maybe the solution, seeing that this situation will not change anytime soon, would be to actually create a dedicated thread for Toronto's proposals and another one for the rest of the country. This way, if someone is interested in finding out what goes on outside Toronto, they could do it more quickly and easily. Just a suggestion.
That could work. Also, when I'm trying to find out about a specific project or city I just look in the diagrams or maps section. I only use this or other compilation threads when i just want to see whatever happens to be happening where ever it might be. When you find projects in the maps or diagrams section it also links to the project thread in the development section. So there's a few different options available.