View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 25, 2020, 6:34 PM
Babylon falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt patch View Post
I guess this is pretty much it for Downtown SD high rise development for the next 5 years. high rise construction is toast downtown once Bosa and Pinnacle are done. Am I wrong?
You have the courthouse tower which is close to 500 feet on Broadway moving forward not sure how much it will stand out in skyline because its a bit hemmed in by other talls.

Still holding out hope for 7th and Market lets see if Cisterra can convince some investment group to come in and fund that sucker. They can say look its a huge project that will take 2.5 years to complete so in 2023 when we open things will be looking up

Who knows what will happen with Manchester Pacific Gateway he said he had financing to do the whole project and it was secured... Not sure how the ins and outs of development work so lets see on that.

Updates: Crane is up for the long anticipated second fathers Joe's Village "Tower" on Imperial close to MTS headquarters.

Streetlights: 29 floor tower F/15th St - still has no construction activity simply a cleared lot.

East Village Green: Wasn't construction supposed to be underway for that drove by yesterday and didn't see anything going on looks the same as always.