View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 29, 2007, 8:02 PM
Long-Time Californian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBound View Post
I have been to Nobu at the Hard Rock in Vegas. Certainly great sushi, but somewhat pricy and long waits if you don't have reservations.

Despite my handle I am a 28 year San Diego resident. Personally I will be disappointed if Lindbergh is replaced elsewhere and I have created a petition to keep it right where it is: http://SaveLindbergh.org Please sign it if you agree.

G.

PS: I have money down on a 2br/2ba at Turnberry Towers in Vegas that I intend to use for vacations and occasional rentals. My price is 125K less than the current pricing. Looking for a partner (25% to 50%) if anybody is insterested.
Vegasbound, if you support Lindbergh where it is... I hope you support California High Speed Rail? If constructed it will help mitigate the need to expand the airport as it competes very well in-state air travel and flights in the 250-600 mile range.

I like flying but I would without question take HSR to places like LA, SF or Sacramento because door to door travel would be the same or better... and certainly have less hassles.