View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 15, 2010, 10:27 AM

Thanks Vellu.

I thought I'd thow in another sneak peak from Sector 5, which - in spite of the lack of frequent updates - is indeed making significant progress. I have updated my plans for the residential district to include some mixed use high-density commercial development.

Several new towers are going in which surpass 600 feet, as well as at least one new supertall at 1000+ feet. Additionally, the amount of planned high density residential area has increased. While the final population figure for the zone isn't final, I am certain that it will be much higher than the earlier predicted 20,000.

This is the base of Squeak! Communications tower, exhibiting some decorative public statues in the new Volksheim Downtown District. Note that this is the first instance in which buildings are situated on a traditional urban grid layout, marking a major step forward for the urban development of the project overall:

I expect to have Volksheim 100% finished and integrated into the main model within the next week or so, at which time I will release a full detail update. I'm putting a great deal of thought into this particular phase, which is why the more interesting parts are being kept under wraps until the unveiling.

Last edited by JHoward88; Jul 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Typo