View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2008, 2:45 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalreg View Post
People from Regina have to LEARN to relax a bit. For once Saskatoon has come out ahead,
LOL
Quote:
so be it. If the airlines thought Regina could make them more money the services would have went there first instead of Saskatoon. Obviously Saskatoon has more international passengers and more potential for these services, hence THEY got the flights.

Not starting a pissing match because it is already over. Saskatoon won this round, so deal with it.
I guess you fail to understand the reason why Regina hasn't got the flights yet. Its not because Saskatoon 'won' anything, its because the feds wouldn't supply customs workers for the flight times that were given to Regina. Once that all works out, both cities will have the similar international flights as I hear Regina is very close to securing Salt Lake City as well as the aforementioned Vegas. But hey if you want to proclaim this as some kind of 'victory' then have at er (I know you guys don't have very many ), I'm going to head down to the stadium to watch some CFL football and look forward to the multi-million dollar intermodal transportation hub that's being built in Regina.