View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 29, 2009, 1:12 AM

Oh well...
I still think something is going to happen in the next 3-5 years, maybe not on that property, but somewhere in DT. The closest store to the center of town (Main Plaza) is probably the Commerce/Rosillo store, then the Nogalitos store. The Nogalitos store, although I could be wrong about this, is probably one of the smaller stores left inside of 410. You would think that at some point, HEB would pull a Deco distict, or a McCreless with either of the 3 closest stores.
Although not technically inside the central loop, the area near Nogalitos is set to gain about 500+ residents with the Artisan @San Pedro Creek nearing completion. Add this to the Vistana residents and Victoria Commons #'s and suddenly the area has 1500+ more bodies near Center City.
I think right now we don't see a large gain of residents, with the Vistana not at capacity, but once these larger-scale projects get completed and filled(and started, is it October yet?) there will be a noticeable difference in the streets.

BTW, Durango Phase of Victoria Commons is already halfway complete with the first floor of Bldg. 1. I'll be taking some update pics in DT on Monday or Tuesday if anyone is interested for a meetup.
cake and keep it, too.
- Harlan Douglass, The Suburban Trend, 1925