View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 20, 2009, 6:48 AM

Another Skyline In San Antonio

I've been thinking ever since I read about this new proposed hotel downtown and the problems with the hdrc. We have mixed use developments happening in certain parts of the city, but I was just thinking maybe buisness leaders can one day come up with and idea to develope something like a second downtown. I think it would be great to have that in this city. Yes you do have skyscrapers on the north side of the city, but when you see them together from a distance I don't think that they form a true skyline. We do have the medical center and that little skyline look ok. In other city they have more than one buisness area. In Houston they different areas like Uptown and Midtown and a couple of more. In Los Angeles the have Century City it's a nice little skyline. And in Phoenix they have Midtown. I think that would be nice if we had something like that here, and the developers wouldn't have to worry about you know who lol. But anyway that's how I feel everybody else put you two cent in and share your opinions.