View Single Post
Old Posted May 29, 2007, 4:12 AM
Meh

I notice they left in that building with the sloped roof down the street from Bank of America Plaza. This image gives me a better idea of its height. I'd say it's probably around 345 feet or so give or take. The Adam's Mark Hotel, which stands a few blocks behind it, is 335 feet tall according to the building's manager. This yellow tower in the lower right looks to be about ~240 feet or so.

That's nice, but man, I'm hoping for more highrises there. Since there seems to be a "no no" rule against building high anywhere near the Alamo or Riverwalk in downtown, I should hope that River North would allow for increased heights, even along the river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndresAndjuar
In the background you see the Sketchup model we have built of San Antonio for the purpose of our studies. we have brought the model into Google Earth, so that the missing block buildings are now present, and controlled by us.
Andres, did you guys by any chance survey downtown for building heights for this model? Where did you get the heights from? How did you calculate them? If you have a list of the heights would LOVE to see them. And I still need to make a list of 3D/I projects you guys have done for that height list also.

Thanks for all your contribution.

Last edited by KevinFromTexas; May 29, 2007 at 4:18 AM.