View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 21, 2012, 3:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
Well that's good.

Thank you for calling my experiences uninformed. I'll be sure to alter my perception of reality to fit your worldview next time someone tells me to accept Jesus. I'll replace the word Jesus with "these delightful macaroons" and have myself a splendid evening indeed.
I go to Devon's Church, and that is not at all our "Goal". That is extremely rude and very stereotypical. Christians are people as well. Your views on us Believers are, as H0twired said extremely skewed, ignorant and borderline discriminating.
I would expect more from you Vid, and the rest of you poking fun at an extremely intelligent, and down to earth man, especially based on his beliefs.
If he was a Muslim would you be crying terrorist, because your commenting with a lack of information suggests that you like to perpetuate false stereotypes without actually taking the time to understand the information you are spreading around.
Have you ever been to Kilcona Park Alliance Church? Have you talked to the members of our Congregation? Have you read our Statement of Faith? And most importantly, have you ever talked to Devon? I am guessing no. And until you do, every negative statement you make can be taken as nothing but utter rubbish.