View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 8, 2019, 2:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspeid View Post
I agree that this is more of a positive opportunity for both the building and the corner than it is a "doom and gloom" scenario. Yes the "Millennium Centre" is under-utilized, and only a short distance from P & M, but I honestly think the location and the Building's prominent alignment (facing P & M) will create a greater sense of urgency and importance to re-purpose the building (and hopefully the entire intersection) than the Millennium Centre did.

No, there has been no tenant secured, but the announcement was just made a few days ago! There have already been, IMO, a couple of really solid suggestions for this building posted here already, and personally I'd love to see more from this mainly "pro-development" group on the topic than just more of the old tiresome "here we go again/why are we so hopeless?" theatrics.
I hope you are right. However, I don't think we as a group, along with our suggestions, ideas and hopes for our city has no influence what to actually transpires in our city.