View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 15, 2008, 10:29 PM
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schertz1 View Post
Emporis typically has bad or no information to begin with. It's also poorly updated, especially if you do not life in a "hip" city.
I'm actually the main editor for San Antonio at Emporis. I know the data there for San Antonio isn't complete, and isn't always up to date. Unless you live in the city you're trying to update, it's very hard to keep tabs on everything. The best thing would be for someone who actually lives in San Antonio and is dedicated to keeping tabs on its data, to sign up as an editor there. I've tried to keep updated on stuff in downtown, but most of the stuff outside of downtown is harder to keep track of, especially if you don't live there. I would love it if someone else joined up and contributed who actually lives in San Antonio and is familiar with all the developments inside and outside of downtown. I know for sure there are a lot of high rises that are outside of downtown that are missing from the database. There's no way there's only 90 high rises in San Antonio. I'm not sure of the exact number that are missing, but there are a good bit. It's kind of hard to add something to the database if you don't even know if it exists!