View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 4, 2020, 8:53 PM
JACKinBeantown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
https://www.bizjournals.com/sananton..._news_headline

This is weird. They released a rendering that showed exactly where the hotel will be but they refuse to confirm it or say who's investing.
I thought so too. Maybe they don't expect people like us to study every minute detail and determine its location. Most people don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
What whole area? This whole deal keeps setting off my bull**** detector. I hate it when developers start talking about the aftereffects of projects that they haven't even taken the first step toward building, that they won't even confirm the location or investors, that isn't fully funded, that hasn't even been cleared to build by any city agencies.
UTSA and Weston are planing big things in the area. Maybe they're talking about that. They don't actually make the claim that the area will get built as a result of this project... just that “That whole area is definitely going to change and evolve as the project gets built." "As" could mean "at the same time." Plus, with the Broadway corridor on the other side, not to mention the San Pedro Creek, it's not a stretch to come to the conclusion that the whole area will change and evolve as this is getting built.