View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 14, 2020, 9:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
I hope I am not th only one, but already for some time it has been quite unfortunate to see especially the Metro Vancouver sub-forum become a mecca for real estate discussion. It seems that a lot of new people have discovered this forums as they are searching information about the building they just bought in, but I don't enjoy seeing real estate discussion to the lengths we are currently seeing.

I don't think separate threads for "owners' discussion" is the way to go either, as this forum (to my best understanding) is not about real estate but construction and project development. At least that is what attracted me here originally and I find it unfortunate that the direction is changing.

I follow other sections of SSP much less than this, so I don't know if this is specific to Vancouver sub-forum or not?

Finally, I have to say that I personally really appreciate all the information shared and relevant discussion I see here, and I have a lot of respect towards my fellow forumers. Thank you to those that continue to contribute to the discussion here.
Your statement is greatly appreciated!