View Single Post
Old Posted May 19, 2014, 8:40 PM
She needs her space

Ha beat me to it, except I called this about a month ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms3_redux View Post
Also, 41 Tehama is happening pretty soon, from my understanding. I don't think it made the news, but I believe the site went to a very reputable developer we are all very familiar with. I have heard they even had a GC selected, and then decided it wasn't a good fit, etc etc. So now looking over the internet for information that might be public that I can share, I realize there is basically nothing public about this project. But, trust me when I say there is a team here in SF already working on it.
Quote:
I have not heard anything, just happened to be with some guys on a team working on it and overheard them discussing it. Based on what I heard, my immediate thought was that this sounds like a 2014 start...
April 15:
Quote:
So a flyer from a brokerage firm detailing recent/under contract transactions listed the 41 Tehama site as Under Contract (landed in my inbox today). So I suppose there will be a news story soon where everybody can learn who's tackling this project, and perhaps more deets.

I'm glad we have another tower to discuss soon! This one is going to be swallowed up in the mass of skyscrapers in the area that are even taller...rare thing to say in this city where hardly anything is above 550 ft.