View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 16, 2014, 7:26 PM
Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas View Post
The top occupied floor (fitness center) is inside the crown above the main roof, but above that inside the crown there are another 4 mechanical floors.
I understand. The statement I am trying to make is height is measured in center-meters, meters, inches, feet and similar. For example a parapet wall or spire is an unoccupied floor however it would be counted with the overall height. Simply stated, this is all I am trying to convey. My post which started this mini-discussion was a question to determine what is officially the number of floors of the Marriott Marquis since there were two different numbers floating around this thread. When I mentioned "knowing the truth", I wanted to determine what is official number of floors. You rightfully made your point which I understand and do greatly appreciate. However when I see height being measured by floor count, this where I have to speak-up.

Basically, we are talking about two different items which are both correct from their own perspective.

-sb

Last edited by shakman; Feb 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM.