View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 14, 2013, 9:40 PM
ARTchitecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty van Reddick View Post
Seriously? I'd think if I were Asian I'd have a different daddybear every night. It's unbelievable how many of these guys are looking for "young, smooth, Asian" in their profiles. For every time you've bee rejected for being Asian I can guarantee I've been rejected for NOT being Asian. And when I was eg in college I'd answer personal ads and get the shaft on meeting because when I said I was, say, 21, they were expecting a- let's say a porpoise, and they got a bearcub instead. Okay, that didn't happen a lot, but I got lectured by this tired old queen about how I was young and should try to look it including - ick ick ick - shaving my body. Waxing didn't exist back then (at least not for men). I always assumed that if I was Asian I'd have more tail than something with lots of tails.
Yeah I have gotten that a lot. I just turned 22 and now I'm not young enough for a lot of the guys I'm attracted to lmao! j/k. I stopped manscaping years ago and am better for it But I think these days it's a pretty even split between bears that like cubs and bear that like twinks. But most of the jockey types don't like twinks, they want other jocks or muscle cubs. I guess I'm a cub or a bit of a muscle cub.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.