View Single Post
Old Posted May 6, 2014, 2:49 PM
What could go wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
I believe someone here (bomberjet?) mentioned that the entire south perimeter is slated for rebuild soon. Just wondering of there is a specific timeline?

I went to North Dakota last weekend and one doesn't necessarily realize how poor of condition the SE stretch of perimiter between Fermor and St Mary's is in until you drive on a US interstate, and come back here again. Considering this is also part of the Trans Canada this highway is truly an embarassment.

The reason I am asking for the timeline is - if it's say 10 years off, is the province just going to avoid putting any $ into this stretch and let it deteriorate even further until the rebuild is started?
^^^2 to 3 years. You could see earth movement as early as next year if they can get the design done quick enough.
"But a city can be smothered by too much reverence for its past. The skyline must keep acquiring new peaks, because the day we consider it complete and untouchable is the day the city begins to die." - Justin Davidson - May 2010 Issue of New York