View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 11, 2013, 2:22 PM

and here's an objection tot he hotel on Kenmount lol ... YES KEnmount road NIMBYs exist!!! :O

Quote:
To
Thank you for returning my telephone call, I appreciate you explaining the process to me. I have
some concerns about the above noted amendment as I own the property directly behind this
area. My Building lot is on Old Pennywell Rd. I have been delayed building my home because of
the blasting with regards to the extension of The TEAM GUSHUE HIGHWAY I have spoken with
the city many times on this issue. my main concern with the above amendment is
considering the height elevation on old Pennywell Rd. when I build my home the people in
those hotel rooms. will be looking directly into my home. I do not feel anybody would feel that
is an acceptable situation. I would like council and planning to consider this when deciding if
this is to go forward.Also the noise levels in the area are going to be elevated because of the
new Highway and now you want to add another 360 cars in addition to the new Highway. I
(like everyone) have had to travel on Kenmount Rd. the amount of traffic is very high causing
bumper to bumper traffic jams If you add another 360 cars it is going to affect traffic flow it has
to. Thank you for considering
my objections
http://www.stjohns.ca/sites/default/...1%202013_0.pdf