View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 12, 2007, 5:59 PM
BeenThere,DoneThat

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper View Post
the sales office is going to be on the 57th floor of one liberty place, with a great view of the site from there. that is being worked on right now.
That seems a little awkward. The Residences at Two Liberty next door would seem to be a major challenger and frankly they are a hard act to follow. I have seen what they are offering and it's more spectacular then anything this town has seen yet. Will Trump Tower offer boat slips do you know? That would be worth somthing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondoGuru View Post
I've never heard of that happening before in Philadelphia. Some banks will extend financing for construction before any sales have occurred only in a tight, high-demand market like Manhattan, for example. They will sometimes do that because they're confident the building will sell out quickly at a higher price per foot than what they'd get off floorplans during pre-sales. Does anyone really believe that will happen here? And on Columbus Blvd. no less?
Everything you are saying makes perfect sense. Just as Trump Tower makes no sense whatever. It is only because of Skyscraper's posts that I am even taking it seriously for the time being.