View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2014, 8:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Pure Philly View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the rendering released are horrible quality? They are too dark with this sunset look and do not give good views of any sort of detail. I mean look down market street in the first render, it looks like a dark tunnel. I suppose if they are just trying to blend in, they are doing a good job...
It's hard to tell with the second set of renderings since all we ever see are someone's photo of a printout of them. Could have been a crappy quality cell phone camera. The first set of renderings was pretty bad though. Both in terms of the quality of the rendering itself and the design of the building. I'm okay with the redesign. It may not be groundbreaking architecturally, but it will add a whole bunch of residents to 8th & Market which is a huge plus given the transit node here and the fact that this will have about 5 parking spots. You've got to believe that this will add a lot of life to that stretch of market East. At 429 feet it should also have an impact on the skyline in that location.