View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 24, 2019, 9:43 PM
ARTchitecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truenorth00 View Post
All while shitting on Ontario and having their Alberta conservative elite label anyone who called out Dutch Disease as unpatriotic. Harper did far more damage to Ontario in that time period than Trudeau has done to Alberta today. But apparently we're "shitting on Alberta" for not voting in a federal government who will ram a pipeline down the throats of BC.

Heck, we might have voted in the party they wanted if they actually had a platform that appealed to us. But the CPC is basically all Alberta, all oil, all the time. Now why would someone in Mississauga or Windsor or Kanata vote for that? They're mad that we didn't vote in Alberta's regional party to represent Ontario?
Lol I understand what you're saying, to a point, but why are you ragging all over Alberta? It's not like Alberta is the only place in the country with a large proportion of conservative voters. Saskatchewan is the only province with 100% conservative MPs, and Ontario always sends more conservative MPs to Ottawa than Alberta does. Is the directed Alberta hate just to do with Kenney, so you'll paint all 4.3 million people with one brush? Or just to make yourselves feel better about the election of Doug Ford? I don't quite understand. I get that Albertan conservatives in general are fucking idiots, but you seem to be shitting on the entire province.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.