View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 27, 2019, 4:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMarko View Post
Some people can't handle the truth about the racist bigoted republican party of today. What I wrote then is even more applicable today.

There are actual NAZIS running for office as republicans today, not to mention Roy Moore and that idiot that Doug Jones beat that our "wonderful" bigot in chief, the orange sphincter mouth wanna be dictator himself endorsed.

No, in fact, the republican party is even worse than as I correctly described it back then.

This person's response exemplifies what mass media brainwashing has done over the past few decades. The democrat party is the original party of the klan. Demoncrap dominated cities are full of corruption, blight, higher crime than non dem areas.

"Some people can't handle the truth about the racist bigoted republican party of today."
HUH?? It's the other way around!!! I've personally met WAY more people who identify as democrat (leftist) who are completely fixated on race. They make references to one's race instead of just identifying them as a person. A human being. It's like the old belief about people who are homophobic are actually closeted gays. Watch out for the ones who are always fixated on race.....THEY are closeted racists!! I've seen this time and time again. It's projection and what the dumbocraps do. They accuse others of what they, themselves are and are doing behind the scenes. Two faced and duplicitous as the day is long!!

Fortunately with REAL media online we are all now finding out the TRUTH. However, for now, you still have to seek it out because mainstream media certainly won't give you both sides of a story. They report one side. Their leftist side. And now they use propaganda via late night comedians. These idiots like stephen colbert, trevor noah, seth meyers, jimmy kimmel.......they get their teleprompter talking points from their elitist leftist masters. And it's all about deception. Fomenting hate via disinformation under the guise of "comedy". This will change slowly but surely as people find out they've been lied to all these years. Stupid celebrities, hollywood garbage, big tech criminal companies like google/facebook........ALL in on it!!!