View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 16, 2018, 7:11 AM
World Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Genral View Post
Precourt goes up to Pool to shake her hand, Pool coldly says I hope you are a good and faithful partner to the City of Austin in ways that you were not in Columbus. You are on the record now for promises you must fulfill. Precourt says I will, then Pool says I hope everyone catches that...Precourt promises to fulfill his promises. Then she points to him and gives him a contentious stare. If you watch it, you will despise her more. She treated him like he was some sort of a dirt bag. She showed him no respect at all. I'm embarrassed by her actions. She is a bitch and a sore loser and tipped her hand again as to her real reason for not wanting Precourt here, she doesn't like him. Well she lost, she gave a hard NO, and this part is over, but she still has a seat and say on the ACC. Hopefully not for much longer. Btw, I hearby name all feces from all living creatures after her. When ever anything has a bowel movement, it shall be called a Leslie Pool.
Here's the video:
https://youtu.be/JIDP2jdtwN8

I don't think it's wrong for her to hold him to his promises - anyone should. But she was downright rude and unprofessional in many ways. Sore loser.