View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 19, 2011, 4:52 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migs View Post
I know patience is a virtue, but with all the negative/monotonous rhetoric coming from Winnipeg people in Regina threads, its getting to the point where this place is no longer fun to participate.
I tend to see this as a recent even, specifically in the Regina thread. But honestly, the Winnipeg threads have to endure trolls from other regions of Canada (Tower Crane) and even the States (Wayward Prince) continually coming on Winnipeg threads, stating every single thing wrong with our projects (in their opinion), or just how much they think Winnipeg sucks or whatever. Oh, and let's not forget our favorite Edmontonians, feepa and Shofear, mocking Winnipeg projects as well as our attempt to retaining an NHL team. This is absolutely maddening and frustrating. I deal with it by taking potshots at those who mock, but that isn't always the best way to deal with it either.

Bottom line is that there will always be those who's opinion you don't like, but such is life and we must deal with it, because it won't go away anytime soon, even in seperate forums. That being said, however, I still would like to see seperate forum, or at the very least a Winnipeg local subforum.