View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 10, 2014, 6:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANRIDERFAN View Post
So it looks like the 16 / TCH interchange is dead then.

They should also continue the east Brandon Bypass beyond PTH 10 (south) and have it join the TCH at Kemney.
It is indefinitely on hold, from what I've heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
Most of the CCW interchange at the Perimeter is already completed. The only work left is the south Perimeter to west CCW and east CCW to south Perimeter ramps. There is even an extra bridge that has already been completed for the second of those near where the south bound traffic starts to return to grade from the elevated interchange.
They still need to build one more bridge on the east side of the main interchange for the loops to connect with, similar to the stand alone bridge on the west side. There will be four bridges at both the interchange and the rail overpass(which has the 4th, unused bridge already built).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
The potential diamond interchange, if accurate, would most likely be for provincial road 334, which the two lane 334 likely be the "over" route.

Considering that it seems to cost was spared on the CCW/Perimeter interchange I would personally be shocked if the CCW/1 intersection was not a full interchange as well.

Now, my bigger questions are: when with COW announce the CTP to CCW extension that has been talked about and when will the HWY 75 bypass get some serious traction? Added bonus - the future Waverly/Kennaston interchange at the Perimeter is heavily tied to the plans for the HWY 75 by-pass.
I was thinking the PR 334 location would be the only one as well. Hopefully all the other projects will go ahead within the near future.