View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 16, 2020, 5:45 PM
that prick

I like contemporary street art, but I find it strange how it would somehow victimize Black people.

Here in my region, I've known some Blacks who are supposedly strong, kind of established and even harsh and dominant people, huh.

I've always known people like those. When I was a kid, one of my best friends who was also a pretty good student was "brown". His mom was white and very gentle, sweet.
But his dad was an educated Black man from Martinique. He had a pretty good job, making some decent money, which is cool.
But damn, he was severe. Some sort of Catholic bigot. He always found me too dirty, easy going to girls and didn't really like his son to be my friend.
I liked him a lot, though... He was my friend.

So I find these racial stereotypes to be completely inept. They are inaccurate. I don't believe in races in the human species anyway.
psst... A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34)
Notre maison brûle... Et nous regardons ailleurs ! - Jacques Chirac on environmental issues in 2002.
I like bass. Give me some.