View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 18, 2007, 2:15 PM
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by texboy View Post
WOW! I didn't realize how nit picked Id be on here...I mean honestly...complex referring to the green at the top of the tower life...Kevin, yer talking about "narrow strips" of material. All Im sayin is this building has similar colors to tower life...not EXACTLY...and yes ALOT of the buildings going up in Austin have ALOT of glass on them! I guess next time I can't be general, other wise Ill be masacred! I can really see how SA forumers can get slightly...um...hacked off on here...good grief! And comlex the Tower life is in the Deco style...of course it looks dated...by like oh say 80-90 years?

Wow...
Sorry. No offense, I didn't mean to nit pick or whatever. I just thought that it should be mentioned. This is actually the first time that Austin has seen so much glass. Ask any of the Austin forumers and they'll tell you they're glad to see it. We were starting to wonder if we'd only ever see stone facades. Of course I really like the stone facades. The material comes from right here in Texas, San Antonio, New Braunfels, Austin, Marble Falls, Granite Shoals. So I do like it since it's local it gives off that sense of place.

Either way, I really like The Vistana and I like San Antonio's style.