Thread: North Side
View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 22, 2009, 4:16 AM

Vid was on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
Great. You've come up with a solution. Why isn't it working yet?

That's the trouble with the lefties, they say "...we have to (insert inane idea here)..." but never offer how.

Look past political correctness? How exactly?
Vid was on point.

I'm not bashing left or right here.

My problem River is that you still haven't offered a specific solution.

PC'ness may be helping to stifle a solution; that's an argument to be advanced and debated.

But PC'ness is not the cause of any problems in the north end.

Because someone is socio-economically challenged, as opposed to poor or vertically challenged as opposed to short does not a poverty-stricken or unsafe area make.

The terminology or a failure to lay blame fully and properly may be obstructing a solution......but for that to be true, you first must identify a solution, then show that there is a government body failing to deliver it; that has been made aware of what that solution might be.

Where is the solution:

What precisely should be done?

By all means hold the government of Winnipeg or of Manitoba to account if they fail to deliver an obvious solution.

But first, you must state the solution so that the government can be rightly accused of delaying or obfuscating or denying that solution's implementation.

As of yet, unless I missed it, you have not identified one law to be toughened, on tax to be cut, one social program to be limited or alternatively, one social program to be increased, one infrastructure action to be built or one school curriculum policy to be changed.

Before criticizing the gov't, whatever its stripe; or the people at large, for not delivering a solution; do enlighten us all on what the solution would be!

(I mean that with sincere respect, and anticipation)