View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 25, 2013, 1:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern_hoser View Post
Which part of Dugald are you driving and at what time of day? Traffic going eastbound towards Ravenhurst and the Perimeter is an absolute nightmare. I've driven the opposite way a couple of times over the last few weeks with my new job and I'm glad I'm not in that mess. Alot of that traffic is heading out to the bedroom communities to the east and southeast either going straight down PTH15 or onto NB/SB 101. They could definitely use an extra lane at that end. And you've got to appreciate the braintrust that decided that there should only be one lane going east across the floodway to 207.
I live in the neighbourhood between Plessis and Ravenhurst, so I don't go past Ravenhurst, usually use Plessis. Don't have any trouble going east or west on Dugald during either rush hour. The only time I've seen a jam on Dugald was during construction. I don't consider having to sit at a light for a cycle or two a traffic jam (Lag). It does bottleneck heading east at the Perimeter lights, especially on Friday nights with cottage traffic.