View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 24, 2016, 1:16 AM

race for mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDBAG View Post
I believe that Ms. Moore should be considered a serious candidate and could be a true dark horse, she launched at the right time, will be fresh going into September. Charlie started strong, not sure how he'll finish. Atch has been a mayor and has overseen some great growth over the last 13 years. This is a tough one, I think atch loses to Moore in a low voter turnout. I think she has more credibility then Charlie.
Here are my two cents
Atch has been a decent mayor and has got plenty done. However, in the process of getting things done there are always people who disagree with his decisions so Atch has lots of "baggage" so to speak.
Charlie Clark is a viable alternative to Atch if it is really time for a change. He has done an admirable job as a city councillor and has experience.
I see Moore as no viable option. No experience on council and not a strong business background. She has no hope of my vote.
Dayday's ship has sailed and is definitely not a viable option. We voted him out for many reasons once before and I wish him well in retirement. I voted him out once and I never want to have to vote him out again.
My vote will be going to Clark or Atch.