View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 22, 2018, 3:08 AM

Design Canada - Saskatoon premiere Saturday, June 23

Hiā€”long time lurker but have been a bit inactive lately, so apologies if these types of posts are supposed to be elsewhere, but I hope you'll all look past that.

There's a design documentary which has just come out called Design Canada about the 'golden era of Canadian graphic design'. I caught a showing out in Ottawa where I am now (grew up in Saskatoon), but it was really amazing, and I think that this story needs to be out there more.

I write because this Saturday, there'll be a showing in Saskatoon + discussion by the director. At the end of the showing in Ottawa, they called out Saskatoon specifically as needing way more seats to be filled, so I'm just doing my part to spread the word! You won't regret going.

Trailer link, and do check out their website too which is nicely animated and designed. Tickets ($15) here for the 7pm showing this Saturday, June 23rd.

[for whatever reason my youtube link is breaking. but seriously do please check out the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26lnGrqFhcM]

image source: Design Canada Twitter

Last edited by kco; Jun 22, 2018 at 3:23 AM. Reason: forgot information/formatting/video not working