View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 17, 2007, 10:37 AM

i work in new braunfels and live in SA, and i see many people move in or out of NB to live near their kids or grandkids who happen to live in austin or san antonio. i am closing on a house on the 12th of next month and they are from richardson (dallas suburb), moving to new braunfels, to be close to their kids; with one in austin, one i NB, and one in san antonio. it really isn't that much of a commute just to come and check out a game one or to nights a week. in fact it would be great to have us all come together in the middle somewhere since everything is booming for every one of these cities between san antonio and austin.

thay need to build a light rail train that coulf take people to and from the games and they can make stops at their cities transit center. each of the transit centers could be perfect for mixed projects like hotels, highend retail, condos, and different services and specalty real estate that would not only help support these little stops but bring in capital from the people visiting these places on their way to work, school, THE GAME, etc.! we need mass transit and that is what the real people (like tagliablue) want to see. it doesn't make sense to have all these stadiums built in locations without the whole picture being looked at from a not just now perspective, but a perspective that can see what is best for our furure. amen