View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 13, 2008, 10:58 PM

UTSA Blvd ends at Babcock. Always has, always will. The street running through the College Park subdivision is UTSA Drive. I grew up on UTSA Drive and Foothills Court (the first street in the subdivision). There are already idiots tearing through that subdivision at dangerous speeds. No houses front Hausman. Let them race down Hausman all they want. They can widen Hausman. They can't widen UTSA Drive, unless they plan on ripping out people's driveways. I know the subdivision is suburban sprawl, and far be it for me to be a NIMBY, but there's plenty of other access to the property, and the UTSA car culture has been coddled long enough. Let them walk to the games through College Park. The idiot kids living in Las Colinas and the Oaks and all the other complexes are still driving to school for crying out loud. Non-students coming to games will have access from 1604 regardless, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Flickr Blog Site