View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 19, 2015, 10:23 PM
Frigidus Maximus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by svittori View Post
Thank you all for your interest in our SNCI Tower. In most cases you are all right. Our project is a concept that was particular designed for the small site where the gas station currently sits. The developer did not move on so we at www.solus4.com and Tangram 3DS decided to take the concept further and also visualize the concept and to produce stunning renderings. Our intent is to find and get a potential developer excited about our new vertical neighborhood project. The tower shown in all exterior renderings is on the exact location and is correct in regards of size, location and orientation and should also be be close in the night ground shot. The night ground shot however is a photo montage where we manipulated the photo but put in the river side and park on the right side. This might explain the confusion about the other towers in that image. Again, that image is only to simulate how the tower will look from the ground perspective. To show the right site context in that view and image, was secondary. We used the artistic liberty to show the tower at night and from the ground.
The interior shots however are meant for "marketing images" where Tangram 3DS as the cg artists took the liberty to use night shots of NYC to use as the background. The orientation of the building is therefore not exact.
I hope that helps to clarify some concerns and gives you answers to your questions. I will keep you all updated on the future of our project.
Thanks
Stefan Vittori
Ain't it about time for an update, Stefan?

I ❤️ NY