View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 8, 2008, 5:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante2308 View Post
Come on, you are almost there. Say what is really at the back of your mind.

No one brings up so many non issues without some deep seeded reason for disliking a person. I get that you would never in your life vote for Obama no matter who he was running against.

I could argue all these points but unfortunately, I am losing respect for all of this. Please sit back and try to calm down. The poor aren't enemies. Obama isn't a black supremist. In fact the argument that Obama would exacerbate divides only says to me that some of these things will finally be realistically exposed and addressed. Even this conversation we are having right now is exposing some kind of deep seeded anger at the very notion of Obama that cannot be healthy.

I am surprised at your global warming argument considering the left and right are in agreement over it. I wonder who exactly you think is gaining by somehow lying about it? What makes you so sure? Amazing that you can think you absolutely know something without being a scientist and without having done any real research of your own. Is it because you think the notion of humans changing the environment is strange to you? Impossible to you? What makes you so right and the data so wrong?

Anyway don't worry about Obama. You said it yourself. He can't win anyway. He doesn't have what it takes. Black people vote democrat anyway. There is no way he can survive against the republicans ect ect ect
Lol, Obama will still win, thank God the rest of the nation is not the South.